- IBM India Pvt Ltd
- 0-3 Years
- 2 weeks ago
At IBM, work is more than a job - its a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things youve never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the worlds most challenging problems If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Who you are
As a Bid Manager you will be responsible to Analyze pre-sales request and request for proposal requirements and develop compliance matrix, proposal schedule, proposal outline and kickoff materials.
What youll do:
- Engages on Standard Bids (low-moderate risk opportunities, generally single brand
- Develops the overall project plan for opportunities and has all the responsibilities of end-to-end Bid management
- Engages coordinate with IBM resources (Bid Team Brands, Sales, presales ) to produce deliverables according to clients expectations, within time critical schedules. Validates Preliminary approvals & timely heads up to Aligned Functions
- Provides continuous leadership and involvement during the solution design and proposal delivery process to satisfy the customers business and technical requirements and meet IBM objectives as communicated through the OO.
- Works as a trusted peer to execute the Win Strategy as provided by the OO.
- Ensures that a bid folder is created to store all the required evidences in DWF & OATS
- Provides the initial escalation point for team issues (in collaboration with the OO).
- Ensures that a Credit check has been obtained and must be valid within contract approved value
- Facilitates pricing requirement for each brand. Works with Pricing and Brands to collate pricing approvals and ensure together with the OO that a valid price is stated in the final client deliverables.
- Ensures compliance with all relevant aspects of Solution Design and Delivery process, business control, reviews and timely closure of Approvals before Bid submission
- Youll have access to all the technical and management training courses you need to become the expert you want to be.
- Youll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor.
- You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Demonstrated experience in leading proposal design, strategic messaging, management of deliverable design and production.
- Delivering on-time competitive proposals.
- Proven organizational skills and time-management capabilities.
- You will be equally adept at leading a team of writers, designers and other contributors responding to a complete proposal.
- Lead orals coaching sessions, reflection (deal debrief/post-mortem) and leading the development of storyboard and key messages.
- Proven Communication skills
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Project Management experience
- Strategic Messaging Experience
About Business Unit
The IBM Finance organization is responsible for driving enterprise performance and transformation. We are the financial stewards of IBM, delivering IBMs financial strategy, developing new business models, and mitigating enterprise risk.Do you have a passion for creating business value Join our team in accounting, financial planning, pricing, business controls, tax, treasury, business development (acquisitions & divestitures), and global financing.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when youre looking for your next career challenge
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities where you can truly discover your passion Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust where everyone has a voice What about all of these If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBMs greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Salary: Not Disclosed
Industry: Management Consulting / Strategy
Functional Area: Management Consulting / Strategy
Employment Type: Full Time
Key Skills:Deal Facilitat
IBM India Pvt. Ltd.
About IBM - Global Business Services: Global Business Services brings to the forefront the concept of global delivery right here in India and brings to clients the best of two worlds; India & IBM; by offering quality services. Global Business Services helps integrate the strategy, business process, industry knowledge and technology, integration and outsourcing skills to bring a new level of services to the business community. It deliver innovative business consulting, process design, systems integration, application management and design. Our core competencies include deep business process and industry expertise, advanced analytics and research capabilities, comprehensive IT infrastructure knowledge, and the proven ability to implement enterprise solutions that deliver bottom-line business value. “IBM is ranked #1 in market share for worldwide Enterprise Application Outsourcing.” . IBM Global Business Services - Be part of a winning team and fast-forward your career at the same time. Our Application Services (AS) team helps clients improve their IT effectiveness, leverage open standards and global development models, and define architectures and services that provide a foundation for performance and cost efficiency. We offer opportunities to join our AS team in both Application Management Services and Application Innovation Services.
Developer Data Modeling
- Wipro Limited
Project Lead Data Warehousing and Appliance
- Wipro Limited
- Virtusa Consulting Services Pvt Ltd
Global Accounting Operations _ Specialized Accounting - Manager
- State Street Corporation
- IME India
- Target Corporation India Pvt Ltd
Store Helper in a Pharmaceutical industry
- T & A Solutions
Solution Architect Big Data
- Wipro Limited
Regional Sales Manager in FMCG Company
- T & A Solutions